Front End Developer
New Delhi, India Experience Required 2-4 yrs & 4-8Yrs
Duties and Responsibilities:
To present ideas for system improvements & up gradations, working closely with analysts, designers & other team members to produce in controlled & real situation before going live.
- Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and other application developers to design code (front-end) and maintain high quality, mission critical applications against established process in a scrum team setting.
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and
build responsive web applications
- Designing and development of applications in a service-oriented architecture.
- Establish best practices and processes to maintain and enforce design/styling standards.
- Research and pioneer the adoption of new front-end technologies.
- Assist in implementing analytics, tracking and testing code through the web application.
- Communicate with Managers and Team Leads to understand and implement the business goals and objectives
- Document code and system functionalities to aid maintenance and code reuse.
- Being a motivated self-starter and being able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Have a deep understanding in front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS, HTTP) and cross-browser
- Strong development experience in Angular 4.
- Familiar with (Frameworks): Angular 4, Bootstrap,RXJS, @ngrx/store, High Charts, http protocol, REST
API, apache or nginx
- Code Versioning Tools: Git
- Platforms: Linux, Mac and Windows 10
- IDE: Sublime/Web-storm/Eclipse
- Energetic & enthusiastic to work in an open and fast-paced environment.
- Willing to learn & grow.
- Good communication skills problem-solving skills
- Start-up experience is a plus.